Quality Environment & OH&S Standards
At Alberta Fire and Flood we are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all staff, clients and partners. In order to do this, we are COR certified and now working toward accreditation in the following disciplines:
- Quality Assurance standard ISO9001
- Environmental standard ISO14001In addition to our ongoing IICRC training requirements, we have our own Quality Assurance Program to provide a safe work place. Our QA Program includes:
- In addition, all of our Technical and Project Management staff are fully trained and accredited with the Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) training requirements.
- Provide and maintain equipment and a system of work that is safe and without risk to health;
- Consider, make and monitor the arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of equipment and substances;
- Provide information, training and supervision of all employees enabling them to work in a safe and healthy environment;
- Undertake Job Safety Analysis; and
- Undertake Job Safety Risk Assessments.