ALBERTA FIRE & FLOOD believes in helping our community. We have helped support local sports, local school programs, and various charities throughout Southern Alberta.
We are excited to partner with these charities to help build and strengthen our wonderful city.
- WICC (Women in Insurance Cancer Crusade) We work with the insurance industry to raise funds to directly support a local research team here in Calgary.
- Okotoks Public Library
- St. Mary’s Music Foundation
- Second Effort Foundation
- Bow Valley College
- Airdrie Atom Hockey
- Calgary Sleep Center
- Alberta Children’s Hospital
- Meals on Wheels
- Plan International Parenthood
During the Covid-19 crisis, we have been working hard to support citizens by sharing our supply of hand sanitizers. We have visited several seniors’ residence to provide hand sanitizers/ mask and gloves to help keep care givers and residence safe.
- March 21, 2020 – box of hand sanitizers left on step in Bankview
- March 25, 2020 – Global news
- March 26 , 2020 – Braeside Shoppers – “pop up” give away of hand sanitizers
- March 27, 2020 – Mustard Seed / The Alex – gave sanitizer to
April 9 , 2020 – Delivered N95 masks to Revera Mckenzie Towne / Brenda Strafford Foundation
- Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizers
April 9, 2020 – crowfoot Shoppers “ pop up” for public
April 24, 2020 – Southland Registries, Mustard Seed, and various seniors residences